Wednesday, July 4, 2012

I learned it from YOU, dad!

There are some things you just know you'll use to torture your children when they are older.  Thankfully, when I was a kid if I tore up a picture, it was gone forever...unless my folks wanted to go through hundreds of unsorted negatives.

They never did.

Now, I think I would like to see some of those old pictures, perhaps my embarrassment will have turned to "awwww."

Alas, I will never know.

And now, I present for your viewing pleasure, a picture to end all pictures.

An image to top all images.

A picture that my son will hate me for, for at least a month...

...maybe more.

Aptly titled:

I learned it From Watching YOU, DAD!

Isn't potty training the best thing ever?

2 comments:

  1. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahah. Amazing

    ReplyDelete
  2. And that picture is indelibly engraved in my memory so it still exists there.

    ReplyDelete