Monday, December 12, 2011

2Y27D: The Computer pt 4

I'm getting used to this.

But I don't have to like it.

You would think by now that I would have learned not to leave the computer open when I walk out of the room.

Actually, I do!

The problem is that D. has learned how to open the computer. The latest attack to the computer from the little fingers looks like this:



The Solution:

Amelia's God Mother has just given me a wireless keyboard, so I can lay the keyboard atop this one and type away. Yet I still need to use the mouse from the laptop.

It's lovely.

To type, I have a rig that looks like this:


I know Santa isn't going to bring me a new computer this year, but that just means that next year the computers will be faster than a speeding bullet, more powerful than a locomotive...well, you know the rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment